As it was anticipated, Samsung officially presented smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190) on October, 11th. The model is made in the same style as its predecessor and is oriented on the users who want to get device like Galaxy S3 with smaller screen and for less money.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini got 4 inches Super AMOLED display with 800×480 pix resolution, dual-core 1 GHz processor, 1 Gb of RAM, 16 Gb of flash memory, 5Mp camera with LED flash and auto-focus. The device runs under Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
This smartphone is provided with intellectual technologies that make your experience with the smartphone easy and intuitively clear. In particular, S Voice technology is used which allows you to use voice commands for unlocking the device, playing songs, regulating the volume level, leaving notes in the organizer, automatically launch camera and for making photos. The device can also recognize gestures. Smart Say function uses the frontal camera and registers the movements of your eyes and keeps the lightning of a screen as long as you look at it. When you read text messages from your friends Direct call function allows you automatically make a call back simply by putting the phone to your ear. Smart Alert warns you about the missed calls or massages the moment you take the device in your hands.
S Beam function allows you to send and receive musical files up to 10 Mb in just two seconds by simply touching another device with this function, for example, Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Note 2. You don’t need to use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth for that. Buddy Photo Share function allows you to share the photos with all your friends on these photos directly from the camera mode or from the gallery.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini specifications:
- Networks: GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA 14.4/5.76 900/1900/2100;
- Display: 4 inch Super AMOLED WVGA display (800×480);
- Processor: dual-core, 1GHz;
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly bean;
- Camera: 5Mp with auto-focus and LED flash;
- Frontal camera: VGA;
- FM radio with RDS;
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), NFC;
- Sensors: accelerometer, digital compass, proximity sensor, gyroscope;
- Memory: 8/16 Gb of built-in memory, 1 Gb of RAM;
- Micro SD slot (upto 32 Gb);
- Battery: 1500 mAh;
- Dimensions: 121,55x63x9.85 mm;
- Weight: 111,5 g.